Discover Portugal's best preserved city at your own pace: Óbidos, thanks to your interactive map and audio guide!
You will enjoy a transfer from your accommodation located in Lisbon, and travel north to Óbidos, one of the best preserved medieval villages in Portugal. After an hour's drive, you will discover the famous ramparts that surround Óbidos. You will then benefit from your audioguide, and an interactive map made available to you to discover the main places of interest such as:
- Porta da Vila (City Gate) and its Chapel
- The Óbidos Wall that surrounds the village
- The Óbidos Aqueduct
- The Castle of Óbidos
- The Municipal Museum
- The Church of Santa-Maria
- The Church of São Pedro
- The Chapel of São Martinho
- The Óbidos pillory
- The Rua Direita, the town's main street with its shops
Don't miss tasting the Ginjinha, a cherry liqueur that is very popular in Portugal. After half a day of exploring and sightseeing, you will be driven back into Lisbon city centre.