Vai gostar de
Discover thousands of marine species inhabiting the large tanks
Admire white-skinned alligators
Touch invertebrates in the tactile tanks
The mystical decor based on the lost city of Atlantis
Informação essencial *
Mandatory printed voucher
Horário de abertura 10:00 - 22:00
Admire over 65,000 marine species at the aquarium of hotel Atlantis, decorated to resemble the famous lost city!
Dive deep into the world of the lost city of Atlantis and tour its tunnels and themed rooms. Discover over 20 exhibits dedicated to fish from all over the world as well as a number of basins home to various marine animals like sharks, seahorses, sting-rays and piranhas.
Expert guides present on-site will be able to share their knowledge and you can also touch and admire from up-close various invertebrates like starfish. See the Ambassador Lagoon, the largest open-air aquarium in the Middle-East, inhabited by a number of species from the Arabian Sea. Admire a rare species with the latest arrival to the aquarium: 2 albino alligators!
Closed December 16th from 11:30am-4pm; Reopens from 4pm-10pm
Local de partida
É bom saber
- Availability: Monday to Sunday (excluding exceptional dates)
- Opening hours: from 10am to 10pm (excluding exceptional dates, we invite you to check before visiting)
- Location: Atlantis The Palm in Dubai
- Children under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by an adult
- One adult per 3 children maximum
- You are asked to indicate a previsional date to book your ticket, the validity end dates will be written on your official ticket (usually 3 months from the date of purchase).
O preço inclui
- Entry to The Lost Chambers Aquarium in Dubai
O preço não inclui
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras